Introducing MDV Database MDV Database
Real World Database ~Covering More Than 20 Million Patient Data~
MDV Database in based on health claims data and administrative data or DPC (Diagnosis Procedure Combination) data from over 300 Japanese acute hospitals. These information will enables you to investigate as well as research the Japanese market. We provide various services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturer, academia, and research institution for multiple purposes including marketing, pharmacovigilance, and epidemiology studies.
Please refer to the following video to learn more about MDV database.
The following is a list of publications which has utilized patient level data.
- TitleSystemic Treatment Patterns With Advanced or Recurrent Non–small Cell Lung Cancer in Japan: A Retrospective Hospital Administrative Database Study
- AuthorsFeng Wang, Sari Mishina, Shinji Takai, Kim Le, Kenya Ochi, Kotaro Funato, Shozo Matsuoka, Yuichiro Ohe
- PublishedBMJ Open
- TitleFracture risk and healthcare resource utilization and costs among osteoporosis patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and without diabetes mellitus in Japan: retrospective analysis of a hospital claims database
- AuthorsMasayo Sato, Wenyu Ye, Tomoko Sugihara, Yoshitaka Isaka
- PublishedBMC Musculoskeletal Disorders
- TitleRisk for cardiovascular disease in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a large-scale epidemiological study using a healthcare database
- AuthorsKunihiko Tanaka, Kenji Hamada, Terumi Nakayama, Shinichi Matsuda, Akihide Atsumi, Tomomi Shimura, Masatomi Nemoto
- TitleThe Epidemiology Study of Venous Thromboembolism and Bleeding Events Using a Japanese Healthcare Database –Validation Study-
- AuthorsTakahiro Yamaguchi, Takeshi Fuji, Masao Akagi, Yasuyuki Abe, Mashio Nakamura, Norikazu Yamada, Eisei Oda, Daisuke Matsubayashi, Kaori Ota, Masafumi Kobayashi, Daiju Matsui, Jumpei Kaburagi, Yasuyuki Matsushita, Atsushi Harada
- PublishedJapanese Jouranl of Drug Informatics
- TitleUsing Clinical Databases to Verify the Impact of Regulatory Agency Alerts in Japan:Hepatitis B testing Behaviror After an Alert Regarding Risk of Viral Reactivation
- AuthorsYukio Udagawa , Shinya Ohno, Shintaro Nakagawa, Kazutaka Sugimoto, Joji Mochizuki
- PublishedDrugs - Real World Outcomes
- TitleIncreased Risk of Acute Pancreatitis in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: An Observational Study Using a Japanese Hospital Database
- AuthorsHisashi Urushihara, Masanori Taketsuna, Ying Liu, Eisei Oda, Masaki Nakamura, Shinichi Nishiuma, Rei Maeda
- PublishedPLOS ONE